Sunday, January 22, 2012

PALM BEACH!

Have you seen Websters Pages Palm Beach Collection?
These are beautiful papers and possibly the collection I've been looking for to complete a Downunder advent calendar. You know? As it's summer in the southern hemisphere in December. 
Yeah! These just might work. 


But I LOVE these babies the mostest!! I actually gasped. Flamingos!! I love Flamingos!!  The beachy themed  items will be perfect for that calendar but I'm still on the look out for some jandals/flipflops/thongs - depending where you live :D 
Getting exclamation mark happy, lol. 






3 comments:

Jenny said...

Even for Pacific Island holidays those are great papers. You can get jandal brads

Becky said...

Oh my goodness these are just gorgeous...and I agree those resin cameo pieces are gorgeous...can't wait to see what you do with them!
Hugs! ~ Becky

Lainie said...

Gosh yes Jenny, that's a thought what with the palm trees. Thanks for that, I'll keep an eye out.

Haha Becky, got to make them thru my front door first.