Thursday, August 2, 2012

Challenging Enough for You?

I've been tidying up my blog today, something I've been meaning to do for a while. There's still a background somewhere hidden behind the 'lines' that I don't know how to get rid of. I'm glad I was able to hide it!! I've taken away a couple of blogs I no longer visit and added some new one's I've been introduced to the last several months. Yup, taken me that long to get onto it (insert cross-eyed smiley!).

I visited some of the blogs listed in my favourites to see what was happening elsewhere. 
There are challenges happening left, right and centre!

 Trina McClune has a very cool challenge and a fabulous prize to boot -  use fabric on your layout. Go have a look at what she created with a fabulous chicken print. So cool!! Now to go dig thru my fabric stash. In a previous life I was a serious machinist/sew-er and it was MY HOBBY - before I ever heard of the term Scrapbooking. I've given away a LOT of fabric over the years and I'm just down to a couple of bags but I'm sure I'll find something I'll enjoy putting to paper.

Challenge Me Happy has a serious Challenge on this month, a recipe with a DT call.
And Scrappn' Patch has an especially lovely sketch for the month of August.

Also visit Missy Whidden to be in for a chance to win a cool kit from SCRAPfit.

I think I'm finished tidying up, I'm glad I was able to get back to the 'old' Blogger and play in here before they take it away and replace it with an updated Blogger interface. I'm sure using it will be challenge enough for me.

I'm going to make my 11yr old date scones for after school - wish me luck that they rise! Lol.

Catch U L8r :D

1 comment:

topkatnz said...

heehee, that's exactly me too! Lots of old fabric still though, even a chicken print or two...