Thursday, July 17, 2008

#7 Save the last one for me


Scrap your own style! I've come to the conclusion I don't have a style as such. I scrap the mood I'm in! I was in this mood when I scrapped Boobies. My ever crazy Daughter! The Journaling reads.
I was cooking dinner.
You were keeping busy around the fruit bowl.
Missy what are you doing?
Slowly you turned around. Mandarins stuffed in your skivvy.
Laughing out Loud you said "Look Boobies!"
You can be so, so funny!


In the beginning of SYTUCS Meek gave us a list of questions to ask ourselves abt our scrapping style. Truth to tell some of my answers were pinga related,if the moolah didn't need to be taken into account my answers would prolly be different! I've enjoyed the ride, have learnt lot's and 'met' some lovely people along the way. Special thanks to Meek for being Meek. I loved the way you introduced each challenge and put the show on.

3 comments:

Niella said...

Hey girl..thanks for commenting on my blog! Yay..am so glad to see your blog:) Can I please add you to my blog list!

L O V E your layouts:)

Kathy and Ed said...

Kiwi I am gonna go out on a limb here and suspect that this is something YOU would have done too?? I love love love the whole thing, the idea, the layout and the little girl!

Francine said...

Kiwi, This layout is just priceless. Love it.
Francine