Friday, May 29, 2009

Those cards I said....


These cards are for Sandy and they've been a looong time coming. Sandy is also a SU Demo and I've left places where maybe she would like to stamp a sentiment. I really hope you like these Sandy.
Do you see the flourish stamp? It's from Basic Grey and because it's the clear acrylic I was able to bend it a little for variety. I was inspired by Nic Howard's Card Buffet to create these.


These two were for a mini swap. I used an "I went shopping challenge" of Lesley's at Scrapbook Outlet Forum, for my inspiration to create them. I used Nesties for them both which you can find at Scrapbook Outlets online store. I love Nestabilities!! The sheet music was cut from an oooold book I found at a market for a few dollars, the centres of the flowers are heart brads pierced thru torn and scrunched scrap bazzil and the leaves were handcut from bazzil and folded for a little 3D. So I have two more cards to share but I'm having trouble finding them in my recently re organised scrapspace.

1 comment:

LG said...

Gorgeous cards I love the details and Im loving the purples on it

LG