Saturday, September 12, 2009

GOK Inspired Comp

Yeah! It's happening over on Scrapbook Outlet. Week one has been and gone (I'm such a slack butt not to have told you sooner!!) but it's not too late to join in the fun. Three challenges are posted each week over the 5 remaining weeks of the competition - do one each week or do them all. Receive a ticket for each completed challenge to go in the draw for a MM PINK SLICE! Awesome! You can earn more tickets, but I'm not telling you how. Hit Scrapbook Outlet, click on Forums, find Competitions for all the deets OR after clicking Forums click View Active Topics.

My example for Challenge #1 Wardrobe - to create a paper pieced fashion accessory. I created 3 handbags and the one on the left (or is it your right?) holds strips of journaling. Am so glad to have finally scrapped this pic of my Mum in the centre circa 1958-60



No comments: