Thursday, July 26, 2018

Postcrossing 3

Just a few of the postcards I've sent to fellow Postcrossers this year. 

I made this from a Whittakers chocolate wrapper and some washi tape. In the profile of the recipient they said they would be happy to receive postcards made of food wrappers of your country and for me Whittakers is right up there! 



Most of my postcards I've bought from Pikitia, based in Tauranga, just 20 mins from my home in the Bay of Plenty. I try hard to choose a postcard that I think the recipient might like based on their profile, gotta tell you though....it's damn hard sometimes!  
Dr Who? Sherlock Homes anyone? 



The Beehive, NZ's parliament house in Wellington



 Our national bird the Kiwi





Our beautiful Kauri trees are dying. 
I hope our scientists discover a means to 
save them before it's too late!!  




My favourite postcard to date from Pikitia




No comments: