Sunday, June 7, 2009

I LOVE BASIC GREY!!!

Have you seen the newest Basic Grey collections? It's just gorgeous,happy,effervescent and oh so cool. I throughly enjoyed working with Lime Rickey for SBO. June Bug and Lemonade look like a whole lot of fun too. The Doileys and Designer Cardstock packs are so yummo!

Scroll down to the end where there are some beautiful flowers made with the Wisteria Collection then go and check out Kate's latest Design Team work at Scrapbook Outlet. Just beeauutiful!! I need to get myself some of this gorgeous collection. I wasn't sure about it at first because it was just too lovely, almost heritagey (I know that's not a word) for me to feel compelled to use it. But seeing what Kate Mills has done with it...!!

June 2009 Just the Basics


I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share the link I received in my inbox but I'm pretty sure it's ok to spread the word this way :) I'm sure someone will let me know if it's not ok, right?

No comments: