Wednesday, August 5, 2009

August Monthly Comp

Hey every Thursday on Scrapbook Outlet a challenge is posted by one of the Design Team. For every challenge you enter during the four weeks, you go into a draw for a wee prize from Andrea, owner of SBO.
Raewyns Challenge for the current set of challenges(upload to August Gallery by the 26th) is to use at least 7 DIFFERENT patterned papers AND embellishments. This is my take on her fun challenge. IRL you can see bling amongst the different papers - clear and pink circles of different sizes and tiny flowers from Heidi Swapp. Pen stitched around the centre design. I had fun with this one, each rectangle is inked and machine stitched indivually to the Bazzil c/s - 32 handknots on the back. As my internet buddy Lois is want to say "What was I thinking?" I told you it was fun.
More Spice than Sugar

2 comments:

LG said...

Love the way you've used those different pps. This is gorgeous

Sandra said...

Hi there

My first visit to your blog :)

I really love what you've done with the Junebug here! Your've really rocked it!

If you don't mind, I'd really like to do a scrap lift of your LO?

(Sandra - celticnzer on scrappinpatch & scrapbookoutlet)