Monday, August 17, 2009

Raewyn's Sketch

My take on this months Sketch using Autumn Leave's Cap'n Jack. I mirrored the sketch to better suit the position my pirate was sitting. Had lot's of fun with distressing; ink, glimmermist, versa mark gold ink pad on the corrugated cardboard and Stampin Up's Chocolate Chip. I used Stampin Up's Chocolate Chip again and Tombow pen on the papers. The skull tag tucked up under the Prima Flowers, the alpha chipboard and the 'dressed' tag are all of Cap'n Jacks. I love the name of the brown paper slightly curled to resmemble a scroll - it's called clean britches.
(terrible pic though :P)


In the cluster of red Prima flowers there's a dull gold heart, an old brass button, red brads with tons of bling, tulle and wired beads. I have missed the creative process of making my own embellishments so it was a lot of fun to do this layout.

1 comment:

LG said...

what a cool layout! Love it