Sunday, February 6, 2011

Waitangi Day post

Dd and Dh are at Te Matai school watching a raft race down the Kaituna river, eating hangi and probably getting burnt...while I'm being a wuss and not straying very far from the fan!

Collage ATC's for the Crop Room. My first ever collage type...and once I knew what I was doing and the look I was aiming for it was lot's of fun!  The base card is core' dinations Whitewash collection not that you'd notice! I used an ancient packet of Basic Grey Brads, some gel stickers - yes! Shock horror - stickers!  A stamp of a kiwi, some pin thingee's I bought from a hardware store that were originally for a steampunk project....which never happened!  There's some old Gypsy paper in there and I printed off a free sheet from The Graphics Fairy, finished off with a coat of modge podge. Love The Graphics Fairy!!



I hope you all have a lovely week.
Catch U L8r


No comments: