Saturday, August 6, 2011

Feeling Lucky!

A few days ago I learnt I won a prize from NZ Paper Chase for a layout I created for July's Sketch Challenge. I only made the layout after reading Sonya's post on NZ Paper Chase Facebook that layouts were urgently needed. I never expected to win!!  This week I also won Authentique's Glowing collection from Aussie Scrap Source simply for commenting on their Facebook wall. I am rapt! Did I tell you I'm rapt? I love all of the collections from Authentique; Blissful, Uncommon and Journey being right up there but Glowing has lovely rich and earthy colours. However, I didn't know it was Halloween themed! Lol.  I can't wait to see it, play with it and hold it in my hands!
Thanku NZ Paper Chase and Aussie Scrap Source :D

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Well done and enjoy your prizes! I've stopped entering any competition that is judged by the "best"; I will only enter lucky draw prizes now

Becky said...

Congrats Lainie...you totally deserve them!

Anonymous said...

Well done, its nice to win stuff ah, Ive recently won for best entry at artfull crafts and then won a prize for commetning on there blog too hehe it must be our month for wins, best we both go and buy a lotto ticket maybe. Tanya (from SP)