Friday, June 1, 2012

I've got some layouts to share. Three of them, count it: one, two, three! Wow!
Sorry about the crappy photo's. I'm still using the same photo manager software.

I started this one for Scrappin Patch comp but I found it difficult to channel Missy Whidden and put it aside, picking it up a few days later - not wanting to waste the cardstock and all the GlimmerGlam.  I love it how Missy uses  smaller photo's so this is what I tried to do here. I completed the layout after the deadline date and that's a good thing 'cos it was looking a bit more of a lift than anything else don't you think?

The pics were taken before I asked Dd to remind me about the journaling - when she saw these lollipops for sale she exclaimed it would take days to finish one but it didn't after all....figures.


 And this one was just for me - AMAZING! Normally I need a challenge or a comp to get me going. I visited Missy Whidden for inspiration to complete the torn top edge. I love how she fills those babies up!  Yeah I know, more sugar! After the Christmas parade we visited a couple of stalls along the road. I have no idea how she ended up with sugar in both hands! Journaling's  going to go on the lined paper below the photo.


Another layout using a Basic Grey kit and look at the similarity to the one above! I went along to Aussie Scrap Source for a visit and they had a sketch by Becky Fleck up for a challenge. 
There's a readers design challenge happening over there and I'm learning stuff! :D 



2 comments:

Becky said...

Wonderful Layouts Lainie...you've been busy! I just always love seeing your work!

Jenny said...

Wonderful, Lainie!