Sunday, October 26, 2008

A turn at Cards.

I've never been much of a cardmaker. Unless you sell them for a living, broke and can't afford ready made there's always Paper Plus? No? Too right! So I've been making cards and absolutely suprisingly, amazingly, knock me over with a feather - enjoying the process!! Me! Yeah! I'm using up bits of my stash that I've had for ages and in a lot of cases - years!

I won, a while back a RAK of Halloween goodies from Donna Meuli - all the makings for a Halloween banner made by Making Memories + cute brads, diecuts etc.... I definitely wasn't going to be making up no banner! But I was thrilled to win this pack of goodies 'cos I'm going to lift Donna's idea of a layout about the Scooby Doo collection in her home. Dd is nutty over Scooby and has all the um...stuff. I also made a Halloween card, just for fun. I'll work on the layout when I'm out of the funk.

The goodies including a pic of the
banner and the card I made.



Crud, this is bit messy looking :P

No comments: