Sunday, January 15, 2012

I got Messy!


Looks a bit strange to me 'cos there's no title!
 The four corners are a bit different for me too 'cos I don't like even numbers. 
I used Tim Holtz Spills and Splatters and a Glitz background stamp with ink, rock candy and diamond dust. 
I like how the rock candy made the Glitz stamp kinda 3D.  I also used a word stamp on the leaves. 
The strip of muslin was originally turquoise so I held it scrunched up in my hand and sprayed it with Glimmermist...and my t-shirt and a photo that was lying on my table at the time! I wear dark clothes normally so it was typical the day I wanted to mist I was wearing a light coloured t-shirt and sprayed myself. 
So glad it washed out. Unfortunately not so much for the photo but it'll survive.
Next time I must remember to put the fabric into a small plastic bag and spray inside the bag! 
The card behind the journaling was part of a swap - but this was the piece the swap item was presented on.  I was very impressed how the ladies went to so much trouble to show case their swap pieces. Yep and I kept all those extra pieces of work...I know they'll come in handy! 
The background paper, photo mat, skull, corners, the wee eeeek tab and the alphabet stickers are Authentique. Part of a beautiful collection I won from Aussie Scrap Source last year. LOVE IT! 

Made using the Authentique collection again. 
I forgot to add the 'swing' that actually makes it a tag! 
Doh! 



Using Fancy Pants Oct 31st Collection for Scrapbook Outlet. 
A very versatile collection of papers! We also used a selection of these papers in a challenge pack while in Rotorua at Scrapbook Dreams weekend retreat. I don't think I saw one Halloween layout the whole weekend. See told ya...versatile :D 


Halloween is not something we do so I wanted to show that these papers could be used for other themes/topics even though my daughter is dressed up for Halloween. A Photo shoot in our backyard. 

I just loved playing with this pack. 
The transparencies are awesome and I loved the diecuts and rubon's on too. 


The 'love potion' was cut out from the centre of this background 12x12. I adhered it a piece of chipboard and inked it. Then I covered it in Dimensional Magic, altering the ink. I finished the top off with Diamond Dust. Can't get enough of that stuff!
You haven't seen the last of these photo's either...there's one or two more I'd love to scrap. 

Lastly a mini album using the spider web transparency. 
Cut  into 4 x 6x6 pieces and used as the interleaving pages between acrylic pages 
and of course all the other pieces.....


 I've since added to the rings on the front cover, a velvet strawberry not seen here. 






The End :D 

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Very pretty and lots of detail there

Lainie said...

Oh hang it Jenny! It all disappeared save for the first two pics! That took me aaages!! Oh Crapola!

Becky Andersen said...

Oh my goodness I just love it! What a awesome photo of Em! You outdid yourself on this...it rocks!