Sunday, June 22, 2008

#3 Challenge

Lianne!! Whoa. I've seen Lianne's face in mags and on the net many, many times but I didn't know her work. Wow. Love it and I loved clicking on the links that led me further into her style like the very cool layouts using the Q Tea kits. Love those kits!!

Ok, so this challenge needed to have -

fabric/ribbon/lace strips
paint used with an object to stamp
strip journaling
labels (bought or found)
mixed alphas
hand stitching
and something unexpected - something you wouldn't usually think of putting on your page.

My layout wasn't completed the evening of the deadline. I was buggered and thought I had work the next day so I definitely didn't want to stay up late and do the Last Minute Loonie thing. But it's finished now and I'll get a pic up real soon. Mean time, I hope to finish challenge #4 tonite! Please!!!

CU L8r

No comments: